- Yue-ie Hsing, Institute of Plant and Microbial Biology, Academia Sinica
- Yaw-Huei Lin, Institute of Plant and Microbial Biology, Academia Sinica
- Cheng-I Peng, Biodiversity Research Center, Academia Sinica
- Chiu-Ling Wang, Institute of Plant and Microbial Biology, Academia Sinica
Botanical Studies is affiliated with the Institute of Plant and Microbial Biology and Academia Sinica.
The publication costs for Botanical Studies are covered by Academia Sinica, so authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge.
Aims & scope
Botanical Studies is sponsored by the Institute of Plant and Microbial Biology, Academia Sinica, and is open for articles on all aspects of botany. The scope of the journal extends from plant molecular biology through classical botany to taxonomy and ecology.
The privilege of publication in the journal is not restricted to members of the institution; contributions from research workers worldwide are welcome. Articles submitted to this journal must be original and not have been published elsewhere
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
- Google Scholar
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social SciSearch
- Summon by Serial Solutions